Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Halloween Costume Reveal

 Rainy fall day.

 Most of the time in Portland people don't use umbrellas, but we did have to walk fairly far and the kids love umbrellas.

 I didn't use an umbrella though, I'm becoming native!

 A few days later, I was sick in bed and the girls wanted to show me something outside, so they borrowed my phone to take a picture. I thought this was a cute accidental photo.

 Not sure what I'm looking at, but isn't it cool?

 Izzie reading me a story since I was too sick to get out of bed.

 Maddie trying out her Halloween costume. She likes to go classic. Black Cat it is this year.

 Izzie went as Lloyd Garmadon from Lego Ninjago. She had very exacting instructions.




 This is Lloyd Garmadon. She wanted to look "JUST like him, but not like a lego, like a real person would look if they were Lloyd Garmadon."

 Lego robotics class!



No comments: