Thursday, August 4, 2016

River Day- Washougal River

 River day. We love this spot, it isn't well known so it's rarely crowded. It has a fairly deep area, and a mini rapids area that the kids like to float down. In the night before I stubbed my toe very badly. At first I thought it would be fine, but then I thought maybe I'd broken it. It finally healed in about two weeks so I'm thinking bad sprain and not a break, but man was it painful. Getting down to the river was painful, but I didn't want to cancel for the girls. I pretty much sat in my lawn chair the entire time though! We met up with a bunch of friends, but we got there first so I took a bunch of pictures of just Maddie and Izzie playing.

Ouch my poor toe!!! 

 So picturesque.

 Maddie and Izzie.


 Trying to keep up good spirits!





No comments: