Saturday, August 13, 2016

Fountain Fun!

 Maddie was wanting to play legos, but I wanted her to spend some time outside. So I told her to take some of her lego creations outside to play.

 Of course Izzie jumped at that chance too.


 We were downtown for an appointment and it was HOT. I realized we had extra time on the parking meter and no hurry to get home so we stopped by the fountain in Ester Short Park to play. I really love how both Vancouver and Portland encourage people to splash and play in the fountains during the summer. It's a lot of fun! It was a Friday so the city was setting up for some festival (I think a beerfest?) But it wasn't in the way of the fountain fun!






 I told the girls that they could get wet, but they'd have to ride home in wet clothes, temporarily forgetting we were borrowing Mom and Chris's car with the leather seats.... oops! But we made sure to dry off the seats when we got home.

 As we pulled onto our street, I saw this hawk sitting on the top of my neighbors car!

 Maddie and Izzie playing My Little Ponies in the sprinkler on the front deck.

 My twinsies! Maddie, Izzie.


No comments: