Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day, Captain America Style

 Maddie on the couch and Izzie on the floor just hanging out and watching some tv.

 Gardening class with Hanukkah. Izzie ended up taking a nap in the opened up van. She said she wasn't feeling well, so I made a doctor's appointment for the next day.
 Poor girl had a sinus infection. So, got her on some meds and thankfully cleared it all up pretty quickly. There was a hilarious snafu with the pharmacist who accidentally rang my $10 medicine up for over $1000. Got a few extra zeros on that... not sure the insurance company would appreciate that!

 Troop 45078 made blankets and bought animal supplies to donate to the Humane Society. We got a behind the scene tour and somehow managed to leave without any of us adopting a cute furry friend... at least that day!

 My friend Christina gave me some of her eggs. I lined up a Goose, Duck and chicken egg to see the comparison. So cool! I love having friends that I get farm fresh eggs from.

 Maddie in her CHOOSE HAPPY shirt. I love this shirt!

 A rare photo of how messy my kitchen can sometimes get. You know with life going on and all...

 Daddy and Izzie.

We went to go see Captain America vs Iron Man for Mother's Day. Sometimes you just roll with it it. We decided to wear matching shirts, because, why not? Daddy, Izzie, Maddie and Mom.

No comments: