Thursday, April 28, 2016

Take Your Kids to Work Day 2016

 The annual Take Your Kids to Work Day. Maddie, Daddy and Izzie. They wanted to all wear Superman shirts just because. There supposedly is more photos of the day but since I wasn't there, I don't have them, and dear husband hasn't emailed them to me. If I get them, I'll update the post...

So, what's a mom to do that has a rare day off at home. A mom that is lovingly with her kids a LOT? Rest you say? Bwhahaha! Not this mom! Just kidding. Jake forced a bit of relaxation on me by literally crawling on my lap on the couch, so I watched some tv to accommodate him. It was all for the cat.

 That being said, I'm not one to just sit around all day, so while the kids were gone I made a window ledge for the backyard. I'd like to add some shutters to the sides, but this was a good start. I made it out of leftover deck pieces. I used a power saw. It was fun.

 The girls made these plastic hands at John's work. In the materials lab. They are very life like. Cool, but a bit creepy all at once.

 Girl Scouts. Here's Debra teaching some art project.

 Veronica with the older girls.


No comments: