Friday, April 1, 2016

Goin' to Grandma's!

 Before I even got out of bed the girls brought me surprise cards just for fun.


 Izzie, Maddie and I getting ready to fly to Texas to visit Grandma, Grandpa, cousins, aunts, uncles, Mema and Pepaw.


 The PDX carpet photo.

 On the plane.

 Grandma picked us up at the airport with Lucy and Holly. Lucy and Holly didn't know we were coming so Grandma just told them they were there to pick up someone special. Boy were they surprised when we came around the corner! Here's Lucy and Izzie. The big surprise was happening the next day. Surprising Sabrina at her Birthday party!!

That night before bed, Grandma read Lucy, Holly, Maddie and Izzie a cute little story that John's grandpa wrote years and years ago. I'd heard about it, but this was the first time I saw the little book he wrote and illustrated. How special!!

No comments: