Wednesday, September 23, 2015

It still feels like summer

  Nanna painting Maddie's fingernails.


 Popo and Izzie hanging out.

 We wanted to have a pizza movie night, and I wanted leftovers. So I made four large pizzas. The leftovers I froze and it has been so awesome to have frozen pizza on hand!

 Maddie
 Izzie

 enjoying the breeze and view from my sewing room.

 library trip, followed by a spontaneous park visit.

 Momma and Izzie, I had to do a double take on this photo, I thought it was Maddie for a second!

 Maddie didn't wear the right clothes for swinging, but we weren't planning on going to the park. The weather was just so perfect though. It was still fun.

 We pulled out a christmas gift from last year and the girls had a really fun time exploring this bug habitat.


 I believe this is Izzie's lion drawing from our art class.

badmiton in the cul-de-sac with friends! 

No comments: