Friday, May 29, 2015

Goats at the Park

 Izzie and Maddie sitting on the Target balls.

 Selfie on the porch, enjoying nice weather.

 Izzie at the library.

 Maddie at the library.

 I love my curls, and I'm so happy I found a stylist that can make them shine!

 Izzie at G6, Maddie is in the back right. This place is pretty cool. We came with their friend Bryce.

 Maddie, Esperanza and Izzie at Crown Park.

 Cute window succulents.

 Neighborhood friends.

 I saw this on Pinterest and just had to make one! It's an old birdcage that I found in the clearance bin at the craft store with some fairies, moss and plants tucked in it.

 Jake

 Isabelle

 Madeline

 Dragon, I think drawn by Izzie.

 Maddie and Izzie helping me wash my car.

 A goat came to visit at homeschool group today!


 It was still on the bottle and was looking for a ninny!

 Maddie making fantastic bubbles for Ilan.


No comments: