Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Picnic on the Lewisville River

 Maddie, Izzie and Esperanza coloring over at E's house.

 Izzie, Maddie and Esperanza digging for worms in Hanukkah's garden.


 Apparently my phone is spying on me. I have it mounted to the dash for GPS purposes, but somehow it took a photo of me while I was driving. Weirdness.

 Izzie's completed embroidery project. She purposefully did dashes around the curls to keep it interesting.
 Izzie
 Izzie and Maddie at Crown Park. And look, I just accused them of never wearing the shirt Maddie has on the other day... looks like she has photographic evidence that she has worn it!

 Daddy calming Izzie down after Popo told her not to climb on a picnic table. I don't think Izzie is used to Popo scolding her at all.

 My Ma.

Maddie
Picnic at the Lewisville River. Daddy, Izzie and Maddie. Nanna and Popo were with us too.




Popo pointing out a dead fish to Maddie. Ew...






Maddie modeling one of the outfits I made for our Disney trip.


Dentist visit, but at least no cavities.

So proud of Troop 45078! They volunteered at a food bank to pack lunches for kids in need. Here they were getting some counseling on what the food bank provides and how to treat any friends who get food assistance. Also, to talk to an teacher, mom or school counselor if they were confused or didn't understand why a friend might need food from a place like this. She really talked well to the kids and built them all up.



Going down the assembly line filling bags up.


These girls worked hard! And after our hour and a half of volunteer time was up they were asked if they wanted to help with one more thing. They all were so excited to yell, "yes!!!" They all really loved knowing they were helping others.

No comments: