Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Birds and Bunnies

 This little morning dove made a nest in our tree. It was fun looking out for her every morning.


 Playdoh creation.

 Maddie practicing her skates in the garage.

 Izzie skating in the garage.

 Me cuddling Rosie. We are going to miss her, but not cleaning up after her!



 So on a whim, I busted out the paint and starting painting the walls behind the open pantry. I was planning on doing it, but I just jumped in. Once I committed myself, it was easier to finish the project than put it off. I painted a light sky blue. Even though the walls were cream before, the new color really brightened up the space.

 Good morning Isabelle.

 Embroidery lessons. Izzie carefully starting to embroider the letter I.

 Maddie concentrating on her M. We learned that this is what noble ladies were expected to do in the late Middle Ages and Renaissance.

 Maddie at the library.

 Maddie and Izzie reading.

Izzie

No comments: