Sunday, March 29, 2015

Mad Scientists

 Izzie reading on my bed while I'm sewing.

 I accidentally let my serger run out of thread on one of the four spools. Even the instruction manual said that it is easier to tie a knot in the new thread than to rethread for beginners. When I opened it up to figure out how to rethread, I knew it was right. This thing is confusing. But after watching the instruction video and a few YouTubes, I finally got it rethreaded!

 Maddie testing out the "swirlability" of the new Jasmine dress I made her.

 I heard some strange noises and look up to see the skylight covered in hail.

 Just five minutes after hearing the first sound of hail, the front deck was covered!

 Maddie working on spelling.
 Izzie.

 Good morning Ms. Isaboo!

 Maddie and Izzie about to warm up with handstands. Izzie especially has really been working to prefect her handstand.

 I bought the girls some droppers from Amazon. They are plastic so I don't have to worry about them being gentle. We pulled out some food dye and the girls pretended they were scientist mixing up potions.
 This seriously kept them busy for hours.


 I left to go do some shopping while they were still playing, and Nanna had to deal with the clean up! She dunked them in the bathtub because they were so colorful. Luckily most of it did wash out!

 Maddie and Izzie at G6 an indoor trampoline place, that is pretty amazing.

 Maddie making quiche (with my help) tonight.

 Her quiche came out perfect!

Look at this cute little squirrel sitting out my sewing room window. He's so chubby!!!

No comments: