Saturday, March 21, 2015

Finished Kitchen

 Queen of all the legos.

 I've been using my new serger and I really love how it helps make necklines in knit fabric. My necklines have always been a bit wobbly, but this came out fantastic!

 Maddie modeling a nature crown.

 And Maddie modeling my latest upcycle.


 Happy St. Patty's day! And in keeping with tradition, I made the girls a Green Smoothy for breakfast.

 And my kitchen all put back together! I LOVE my new countertops. I still want to add handles to the cabinets and there is some wall to be painted.

 It's hard to photograph the granite because it's polished. It is called Volga Blue and it has these beautiful colbalt blue flecks spaced throughout.

 This sink is amazingly deep. I can easily scrub out my biggest pot.

 Not part of the original plan, we ended up buying a new dishwasher too. The old one was falling apart and just before the reno started the top drawer broke.


 Izzie and Maddie at the library.

 gorgeous day at the park with our homeschool group. It didn't show up in the photo well, but Mt. Hood is in the distance and it was just a great day. It was like a hint of spring, that winter might just almost be over.

No comments: