Friday, January 30, 2015

Washington Fog

 Lovely, but super foggy day. This is a picture taken from our school room.

 Maddie concentrating on school work.

 Izzie.

 Izziel, Maddie and Brice at the library.

 An amazing Crane Oragami tree at the library.

 More fog. Taken out of one of the windows in my sewing room. The fog can sometimes hang around all day.

 Taken from the other sewing room. You don't know how much I love this view and the fact that it is in my backyard. I love feeling like I'm in a tree house.

 Izzie working in her Writing notebook.

 Maddie and Izzie.


 Maddie

 Esperanza, Izzie and Maddie. My girls went through about a month where they layered four to five skirts trying to make a ball gown. Obviously it doesn't look like a ball gown, but to them I guess, it felt fancy.

Maddie and Izzie reading to Daddy.

No comments: