Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

 On a whim I bought some press on nails for Halloween night. They were clearanced down to just a few dollars. I completely forgot how annoying fake nails are. But they were fun too, and didn't last that long.

 Maddie and Izzie at the Homeschool Halloween Party.

 Olivia and Paige

 Izzie working on a spider and bat craft.

 Izzie and Maddie.

 The WHEEL OF GLOOM. You spin it and you might get a piece of Candy or you might get to read a DOOM card. We all laughed at the one that said, "You have to start going to Public School." Although some were super sad fortunes like, "Your best friend moves away." The kids had fun making up new DOOM & GLOOM cards.

 Woooooooo


 Did I mention that I also bought some purple hair extensions and some glow in the dark horns for Halloween night?

 John took the girls around the neighborhood dressed up like a lumberjack and I stayed back to hand out candy.

 checking out the loot.


No comments: