Friday, August 15, 2014

High Queen Maddie

 One day at our Homeschool Group, I saw a bunch of the girls all sitting in this old sandbox boat with Maddie at the helm. It looked like she was holding court.

 My cuddle bunny Jake Kitty.
 Yay for awesome picnic weather in August. Have I mentioned how much I love the Pacific Northwest Summer? It's amazing. You can sit outside and enjoy lunch.... in August. Never gonna happen in Texas. Not unless misters and fans are involved. Or a lot of sweat.
 Maddie.

 Izzie and Maddie.

 The girls wanted to give me a pedicure so I figured why not. I actually got lots of compliments on my polish job. It was fun to tell people my six year olds did it. They picked out a sort of confetti polish that was good at hiding imperfections. First Maddie had to wipe off the old polish.
 They each took a foot. Izzie working on this one.

Maddie taking her time to polish my toes carefully. Spa Day is my absolute favorite game they play!

No comments: