Monday, June 9, 2014

Most of our time is spent outdoors...

 Sunny day at the park. Izzie's getting a bit too big for this scooter! Our neighbor gave us two Razor Scooters that her grandkids out grew years ago but for some reason both girls still like the little scooter. I think it's three wheels offer a bit more stability.

 Maddie brought one of the Razors to the park and now Izzie is trying it out.

 Later that day Maddie was playing on the slackline in our backyard.


 The girls were looking for something to do, so I cut out a cardboard crown for them and put some tape on it. They went out and made nature crowns. Here is Izzie's.

 And Maddie's.

 I love the foodsaver mom got me for my birthday. John really loves it. I'll make him a weeks worth of salads in mason jars and vacuum seal them. They stay fresh and crunchy all week long. (Random photo, but hey... why not?)

 Izzie climbing the rock wall. This has gotten way to easy for them. I am trying to convince John to let me put them up the side of the house instead of on the shed so we can go up higher...

 Izzie


 No hands!

 I took the girls shopping and they wanted to window browse at the toy section.

 Maddie and Izzie playing on the mat at the library. I love that they are still young enough to appreciate things like this.

Looking at a "Where's Waldo" book together.

No comments: