Sunday, May 11, 2014

Homeschool Storytime

 Izzie and Maddie playing sword fight with some of John's play swords.

I hosted a Homeschool Storytime. We had a pretty good turn out. The kids listened to me tell a few stories, they did an activity and shared some of their favorite books. We also had a show and tell. The theme was "our favorite things." It was so much fun, that my friend Hanukkah said she'd host the next storytime at her house so we can keep this going!

 I put together a little booklet for the kids to work on. It had pages for them to fill in some of their favorite things, sports, food, books, etc.

 Spring has sprung. My wisteria looking good!

 Maddie and Izzie playing a game on the computer.

 Bunny is looking very royal today, despite the mismatched shoes...

 I got these pretty flowers for Mother's Day.

 Wisteria flowing. I don't think we cut it back correctly last year because there wasn't as many blooms as the first year.

 John made me pancakes and Maddie and Izzie brought them to me in bed for Mother's Day. We also went out to lunch. Mostly I was still getting over a cold and we did a pretty low-key laid back Mother's Day.

Izzie curled up in bed next to me while I ate my pancakes. 

No comments: