Sunday, March 23, 2014

I love springtime

 John caught a picture of a rainbow over our neighbors house. He took the pic, ran inside to get me and by the time I saw it, it was already fading.

 Tulips!

 We go through a lot of fruit each WEEK.

 Renita one of our homeschool mom friends brought bubbles for the kids to play in.


 Maddie and Izzie

 Whoa! Izzie made a HUGE bubble!

 Princess Izzie watching Daddy play a game.

 Maddie and Izzie flipping through a wedding album.

 My friend Misty gave me some of her chicken eggs. The thing is, a lot of people up here have chickens, but they only have enough chickens to make enough eggs for their family. So scoring someone's extra's even if you are willing to pay is lucky.

 Maddie doing some loom work.


 Izzie

 Maddie

 Daddy and Maddie during movie night.

 Pug Dog streeetching. He found himself a sun-puddle!

Maddie and Izzie checking out our latest library book stash!

No comments: