Monday, March 31, 2014

Ballet Shoes

 The girls have been taking a class that is 30 minutes of ballet instruction and 30 minutes of gymnastics. Their teacher said they needed ballet shoes, so here are my little ballerinas new shoes.

 Maddie and Izzie dancing in their new shoes.

 Caught a spin from Izzie.

 Maddie

 Izzie



 The girls and I worked the school room over. It was starting to overflow. With some reorganization, I created quite a bit of space. They have boxes for holding some of their projects, and I created two "empty" shelves to display their 3D art.


 I took pictures of a lot of their art work that they were ready to recycle and put it on their computer in a slideshow so they can see it whenever they want. I did this part while they were asleep so first thing they went to go check it out! (Maddie and Izzie)

Maddie writing about how water travels through a plant for science class.

 Izzie

 Ballet class. Maddie's on the right and Izzie's to her left. Their instructor is Yauna.

 I like to take my knitting to work on while they are in class. It's perfect time to knit!

 Pug Dog.

Izzie in her very pink room.

No comments: