Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

 On Christmas Eve, Jackie came and picked, Maddie, Izzie, John and I up from my mom's house and took us all over to her house. The second part of our vacation had begun! The girls were excited to see the new dresses that Grandma had got them for Christmas, a tradition that has been going on since birth. They also could not wait to see their cousins, especially Sabrina.

 Maddie
 Izzie

 John

 Amanda

 John, Amanda Maddie and Izzie.

 Maddie, Sabrina and Izzie!

 The girls getting ready for Church to start. We only had to hush them a minimal number of times. We told them there would be time to catch up after church.

 Maddie, Sabrina and Izzie. I think this is has got to be one of my top ten favorite pictures.

Maybe because it reminds me of this one, taken the day after Sabrina was born. (My camera malfunctioned and almost whited out this photo, I was able to save it a bit in photoshop, but I am so sad I didn't get a better shot of the three of these girls as babies, even so, I'll still treasure this shot!)

 Sabrina, Maddie and Izzie in the lobby at Nanny's new apartment. She moved to an independent/assisted living facility back in November. This was our first time to get to see her new place. It's a really nice apartment, with a full mini kitchen, two bathrooms, roomy bedroom and living space. She seems very happy there with her bridge games, dinner socials and chapel on site.

 Okay, I couldn't stop taking pictures of these three girls. They were just so adorable together.

 Grandpa with three of his girls.

 Nanny opening up presents.

Christmas Eve

No comments: