Monday, September 30, 2013

Piggie and Gerald

 This was a goodbye part for my friend Emily. She was the first person I met here in Washington. I'm so sad to see her move to Arizona. But excited for her too! {Amanda, Nicole, Tricia, Julie, Emily, Angela, Amy, Natalie and JoAnn} We had a fabulous time and laughed the entire evening away.

The girls and I decided that they were going to put on a puppet play. I cut these puppets out of felt for them to sew. Piggie and Gerald are the main characters in several of Mo Williems' books.

 Maddie sewing on an ear.

 Izzie




 Maddie rethreading her needle.



 Maddie finished hers in one sitting.

 Here is Gerald!

 Working on number lines in math



Izzie, Momma and Maddie at the park. This was taken on the first day of school for the public kids. We were celebrating "not back to school day!" 

No comments: