Friday, September 27, 2013

First Day of Kinder Pictures, better late than never....

 I love upcycling. It's the in thing right now. It's trendy to be reusing old clothes into new items. In this case I took four old baby blankets and turned them into very comfy pajama pants for the girls. Maddie and Izzie modeled for me.


 Izzie and Maddie

 Teaching the girls to use a sharp knife. They are really good at it, but it still makes me nervous!

 Maddie and Izzie working on some school work.

 Creative Writing class.

 Their first day of "Kindergarten" I took these pictures on the day that the local schools started. (I'm way late posting these, but I DID take them at the right time.) They've been doing Kinder work for awhile and are actually onto 1st grade math and reading. I made these shirts and hope that I'll remember to take their picture at the begining of each year to see them grow.





No comments: