Monday, May 6, 2013

The Oregon Zoo

 So we hit another bucket list item. Go to the Oregon Zoo. I was joking with mom that I was going to do everything there is to do in the first few months I'm living here. I want to do it all and I want to do it all right now! Maddie and Izzie posing for me while we wait for friends to join us.

 Izzie, Maddie, Olivia, Emma, Hailey and I think that's William over there standing behind Amy.

 Trying to get a better view of the bear.

 But from another angle, he was RIGHT there... felt like we could almost reach out and touch him!

 Maddie, you know, frolicking with the lions.

 Izzie

 We tried to get a photo with all the kids but Hailey wasn't having any of it. Izzie sitting next to Chistopher, William, Maddie, Emma, James and Olivia.

 Hailey decided she didn't want to be left out but the rest of the kids were over it.


 It sure was a BRIGHT day!





 The sea lions were the favorite of the day. They practically put a show on for all the kids, swimming right up to the glass and then doing a flip.

It was a fun day, we were only there for a few hours but it wore us out! I want to get a zoo membership, another thing for my bucket list! (This time around we were guests on Amy and Emily's passes.)

No comments: