Saturday, April 13, 2013

Parks and Playdates

 Yeah, not exactly sure what Ripley thought he was doing here. He was standing there barking and I thought he looked pretty silly!

 Izzie with Teddy.

 Maddie with Purple Bunny.

 Izzie had just barely woken up and she reached over grabbed this toy and stuck it on her head. My silly girl!

 Jake

 The trees in front of my house full of blooms. Glad I caught this picture because the blooms didn't last too long. Now the trees have tiny green leaves starting to emerge with a few blooms hanging on.

 They made the ground look covered in popcorn.

 Trees across the city were blooming with tiny white and some with pink buds.

 Took the girls to a park that's about 5 minutes from our house. It had these cool boulders for the girls to climb on. This is Maddie.

 Maddie and Izzie.

 Izzie

 There were also a couple of large trees for the kids to climb on. This is Maddie.



 I LOVE this photo! My sweet girls, Maddie, Izzie.

 Izzie just popped a bubble.

 Maddie and Izzie chasing bubbles.

 Pretend cooking on the logs. About an hour after we were at the park, a new friend that lives close by joined us with her kids. We've had so much opportunities to meet new people and friends! It's been a great transition.

 It was such a beautiful day that later we got our bikes out and rode around the cul-de-sac a bit.

 Maddie

 Okay, out of order, but Maddie and Izzie again, chasing bubbles.

 Izzie

 This is a wall that the previous owners built in our backyard. It seperates the "back" yard from the "side" yard. That shed back there is ours too. I hung my old chalkboard from when I was a kid up for the girls to play on out here. I figured it could live out the rest of it's life here. I've had it since at least middle school. It originally was a wipe board, but the surface wouldn't erase markers anymore so I painted it with chalk paint. The frame has been painted various colors over the years too.

 Another day, another playdate at the park. This time we met up with Angela and her triplets Kayla, Kenna and Issac and Emily's triplets, William, James and Christopher. This is Izzie and Maddie talking to Kenna.

 Maddie and Izzie. This park was next to a school. When we got ready to leave I looked up and an entire line of buses pulled up blocking my van. Luckily we only had to wait about 10 minutes before the lot cleared out.


 Spring grass between toes.
 Izzie
 Izzie and Momma.

 Maddie
Another one of my bushes. I love these little bell flowers!! This bush must be pretty easy to grow around here, since I've seen it everywhere. I still like it though!

No comments: