Sunday, March 31, 2013

More Texas pics.

 Maddie watching Grandpa and Cody take the fort down. We gave it to their cousins Lucy and Holly.

Swings are down...

 I made this pad for Jake for the flight. He loved it right away. Too bad we didn't end up using it! We were lucky that Jake made it on the plane at all. Somehow I missunderstood the crate size and the crate I had was too big. Jackie left the airport in a hurry and ran to the store to get a smaller crate. Luckily our flight was delayed and she made it back to us in time for Jake to join us! Stressful much!

 My goodbye party. Yep, bunch of moms just hangin out. Luisa, Erin, Ashlea, Alison (and Melanie.) I miss these guys!!!

 Melanie and Luisa.

Caught Ripley in this awesome Sun Puddle.

 Then saw Jake in a sun puddle upstairs!

 Took the girls down to the cul-de-sac way at the end of our old street. I wanted them to see what a cul-de-sac was like since our new house was going to be on the end of one. It helped get them excited about the move. Izzie and Maddie

 Izzie and Maddie
 Maddie
Love this picture Izzie drew of her and her sister. They are wearing matching tiaras.

No comments: