Monday, January 7, 2013

So much going on

 We rearranged the furniture in the living room for the girls birthday party and just left it that way. It looks even bigger now, I hope potential buyers think so!

 I stuck my Kale and asparagus in a glass of water in the window this time instead of the fridge. It lasted longer and got all eaten! Every morning for breakfast I'd reach over and grab a few pieces and saute them with my eggs. If they'd been in the fridge I wouldn't have thought about it that early.

 The girls got these pajamas from Grandma for Christmas and they wore them every night for a week.

 When Bunny and Teddy need a bath, a fun thing to do is to let them swim with the girls in their bath. It's a super special treat. Then I sit them in front of the space heater to dry.

 Izzie helping water a plant.

 Maddie

 Library playdate with Riley.

 Maddie, Izzie and Riley.

 Puzzle time. I think they worked on 4 or 5 puzzles together that day.




 I made a spinach salad and Maddie was lovin' it.

 Izzie and Maddie with static electric hair!

 Izzie Playin' iPad at Nanna's house.

 This was a pretty sunrise. Instead of a pink sky, there was really low hanging clouds that made it look like a mountain range. Then there was an almost yellowish tint to the sky and then colbalt blue on top. It was 10x more intense than the photo!

Maddie playing her iPad at Nanna's with Ripley, this was during a showing.

 Maddie and Izzie got these dresses from Lady Clara and Grandpa Gator and they LOVE them.

 They are awesome for dancing in.




 Maddie looking in the mirror at herself.



 WHEW... all that dancing is hard work!

 I turned the fireplace on today and Ripley got RIGHT in front of it.

Great place for a nap...

No comments: