Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December Pics

 Teamwork. Maddie and Izzie working together to make a snack of green grapes.

 December 2nd was my mother-in-law's birthday. We went over there for a dual b-day celebration. Dad got her cow slippers. The look on her face was like, "What?" It was hilarious. Julie turned to Chris and said, "For the record I NEVER want cow slippers." They do look warm though. (John, I don't think I'll ever want cow slippers either, just for the official record.)

 Sabrina, Maddie, Grandma and Izzie opening presents.

 Did someone say cake? Kids come a runnin'! Sammy, Sabrina, Maddie and Izzie.

 Sammy and Grandma.
 Silly kids. Maddie and Sabrina in Grandma's visor collection.

 The girls wrote Santa letter about what they want for Christmas and sent it to the north pole via Rainbow the  Scout Elf. Their list is Princess, Queen, Castle from Maddie and Princees, Queen and Fairy from Izzie.

 Waiting for Santa Claus to open.

Izzie





 Window shopping?

 Izzie, Santa and Maddie.

 On my birthday, I got my hair cut and blown out straight.

 Izzie at her first eye doc appointment. I was worried about her vision but everything came out a-okay!

 Maddie's turn!

 Maddie, Izzie and Riley at gymnastics.


No comments: