Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Rough night

Last night was one of the roughest nights I've had in awhile. Went to bed at 10:30 with a massive headache. Maddie woke me with a bad dream at 11:30. Izzie woke me up because she was too cold at 2:30. Well actually that was Maddie that woke me up because apparently Izzie was whimpering in her sleep and she was concerned. My cat woke me up at 3:45; I think he was cold too and looking for some cuddles. At that point I had a hard time getting back to sleep, so I read my book for half an hour. Then my dog started barking at 5:45, which is highly unusual for him. The girls woke up singing at 6:45. I'm glad I made them some yogurt parfaits for breakfast last night that they can get for themselves this morning because I may not get out of bed until noon.

No comments: