Thursday, November 8, 2012

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

The girls and I ran to Target this morning for a few items. On the way home Maddie asks me if they can have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. I told her that would be fine. Then she wanted to know if she could make hers. (Of course then Izzie wanted to make hers, too.)

Then I hear from Maddie, "We make the best sandwiches in the entire world. If we had a party, we'd make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and everyone would say, 'Oh yes, these are the best I've ever had.' They'd say that because it's true. Ours are the best."

And then Izzie said, "Next time we have friends over we'll ask them if they've eaten lunch. If they say no, we'll make them a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It'll just be perfect!"

We got home and they commenced to sandwich making. I kept looking in the fridge but nothing was talking to me. Now it's almost time to go to story time so I quickly made me a PB&J too. It's just one of those days! Not to mention, when you don't eat them often, they actually are pretty tasty.

No comments: