Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Quotes from my Kids

My kids are precious because they are mine. Here is a collection of quotes that I've been posting on facebook but haven't transferred to the blog.
-------------------------------------------
Maddie looking was looking for her wand to take it outside. I told her to use a stick. She looked crestfallen and said, "I need a real wand to do what I need to do right now." I had to help her find her real wand.
-------------------------------------------
Maddie: This Strawberry is sweet as summer!
-------------------------------------------
Izzie in a VERY dramatic voice: Mom, can we go play outside? We haven't played outside in forever.... ALL day long!!!
-------------------------------------------
The girls are playing dress-up. They just told me they were going to get married. I asked them who they were marrying. "Oh, just a prince," Izzie said. Then Maddie said, "Yeah, he's marrying both of us. He has two hands and can dance with both of us at the same time."
-------------------------------------------
Gotta love my girls. I wanted to give them a special fall treat and so I made some homemade caramel sauce to lightly drizzle over apples for snack today. "It's too sweet! we just want a PLAIN apple," they said. I guess I can't complain about that, now can I?
-------------------------------------------
I love that the girls fall asleep in a pile of books each night. I have to carefully extract them from sleeping hands. (okay, not a quote, but a facebook status that I don't want to forget!)

4 comments:

MandyE_TwinTriumphs said...

I must have missed the one about the wand and the prince...those are great!  :)

Amanda Dittlinger said...

Yeah, in their minds the Prince is such a small part of the wedding... which is REALLY about getting to wear a fancy dress and have flowers.

Serendippity said...

Well, If I remember YOUR wedding...  that pretty much sums it up.  

Mom

Serendippity said...

Well, If I remember YOUR wedding...  that pretty much sums it up.  <>

Mom