Monday, October 15, 2012

Disney Magic Cruise Day 4, Part Two

 Day four was PIRATE NIGHT! And it was so much fun. I loved seeing all the pirate costumes aboard the ship. I'd say a majority of the people did dress up in some form or fashion, so do plan on bringing some sort of costume or you'll feel left out. I thought I'd taken lots of crowd photos, but none of them came out. This was of course the night that Captain Hook came out for photo ops too. The Pirate Deck party started at 9:45 and there was fireworks too. I made the girls take a nap so they'd be up for the party, but they did not make it. It was still a fun evening experience. (Maddie, Rhonda and Izzie.)

 Maddie, Momma and Izzie

Mom and I made these costumes before we left and I was thrilled that they won best costume in the Kids Club!

 Izzie and Maddie in a porthole.

 Menu for Pirate Night.



The hallway to Animators Palate shows various stages of how to draw Mickey.

 Maddie, Popo, Rhonda and Izzie.

 We had someone else take this photo and so it's a bit blurry.


 Loved how Mario and Dharma helped out with the girls so much!

 Pirate Rhonda

 Izzie trying on the now dry masks.




 I changed clothes before going up to the deck party since that skirt and blouse were not comfortable.

 Maddie trying on my mask.

Very bad photo to prove we did try to go to the deck party but it was LOUD, CROWDED and way to late for my sleepy heads. We munched on a late night snack of pizza and then headed down to sleep. We were so far in the crowd we couldn't see anything that was happening on the stage. It would have been nice to see the fireworks, but we still had a lot of fun that night!

1 comment:

MandyE_TwinTriumphs said...

I'm loving all your cruise posts!  Those pirate outfits are awesome, too.  It's such a shame that your mom wasn't able to board (that's nuts!!!), but I'm so glad you had such a great time in spite of that.  I'm sure she's enjoying the play-by-play, too.