Sunday, October 21, 2012

Chopsticks

 Earlier this month I took the girls out to dinner at Pei Wei. They both wanted to use their chopsticks so I felt like I had to use mine, although mine did not come with the handy kid-helpers. But I was thanking my mom for all the practice she made me do moving peanuts from one plate to the other with chopsticks when I was a kid. If the occasion was ever to arise  I think she wanted me proficienct enough in the use of chopsticks to not embarrass myself... and I will say it has been a handy skill to have.

 Izzie, Maddie


 Last Saturday was one of my friend, Erin's, baby showers. She's expecting another baby boy in just a couple of weeks! Melanie hosted the party at her house and made this cute baby fruit bowl.

 Erin Suson.

 Maddie and Izzie doing the laundry.



 I LOVE this!

 Izzie posing.

 They found a toy catalog and started circling everything they wanted Santa to bring them. I was actually surprised by their restraint. But they did take the task very seriously. (Maddie, Izzie.)

 Maddie

Took them out on a walk one day and about 1/3 into the walk they plopped down on the sidewalk and said they needed to stretch. They did this about 3 more times on our walk. Not sure where they picked that one up from! (Izzie, Maddie.)

No comments: