Thursday, September 27, 2012

Getting Ready to Cruise

 Izzie jumping on the hopscotch board that she helped build at Nanna and Popo's house.

 Maddie's turn.

 Having your house on the market means LOTS of picnics during showings! Maddie and Izzie enjoying a pretty summer day at the park.

 I really can't stand Wal-mart and rarely shop there. But I was having a hard time finding shorts in September, never mind that in Texas September is still Summer. What a crazy mistake to take the girls to Walmart on a Sunday. Shudder! But they were good and we survived. They loved the clothes racks and had a great time playing hide-and-go seek and because it was Walmart and I think hiding in clothes racks should be a childhood rite of passage, I let them have their fun. Izzie and Maddie.

 I worked my tail off making these Rapunzel dresses and the girls LOVE them!!!  I'm making wigs too, but they aren't complete yet.

 They wore them all day and said they made good dancing dresses. (Izzie, Maddie.)

 Maddie

 Took bath early this night and played blocks with me before bedtime. Changing up the routine is fun sometimes. Here is Izzie's castle.

 Maddie took a different approach to her castle.

 Nice weather this last week meant lots of playing outside! Maddie on her trike.

 I didn't even know my phone had a sepia setting, but I love how this photo came out of Izzie.

 Yesterday was my Mom's birthday and we took her out to lunch at the mall. Then as we were getting ready to leave, Izzie points at these rocks and said she just HAD to climb them. There was no other option. How could I say no? Maddie and Izzie.


 Izzie drew this picture of Daddy, complete with mustache and fuzzy hair that he "needs to go shave."

 Maddie's pic of Daddy... and it keeps turning upside down no matter what I do. I don't have time to fix it right now, so this will have to be a place holder for now.

 I was downstairs and I hear Maddie yelling, "Mom, bring the camera! Bring it NOW! We are SO cute!" I run upstairs to find them posing with the Panda's. Oh and you might notice that Maddie is wearing that dress a bunch, considering these photos span a few days. She has about 4 approved outfits right now and this dress is one of them.

 Our new swimsuits came in just in time for our Disney Cruise! Maddie and Izzie trying them on.. I can't believe these are 6's! They had a growth spurt and their 5's were giving them some major wedgies!

Izzie loved the cupcake she had to celebrate Nanna's birthday so much she licked the plate clean! I love the dab of chocolate on her nose!

 Dad helping me clean out my car and move the carseats back to the back row. Mom, Chris, Rhonda, Maddie, Izzie and I are driving down to Galveston. After our long trip with that many people in the car for Alabama, I wanted to put the girls in the back so us adults can get in and out easier.

Izzie and Maddie both really liked the seats back there because they could hold hands (I wonder how long that will last on the 5-6 hour car trip? The middle seats are folded down in the bottom and they thought it was REALLY cool to have all that empty space.

No comments: