Saturday, June 23, 2012

Splashday

 Yesterday we had the best splash playdate ever. Alison scored this awesome water bounce house contraption and the kids LOVED it. Seriously loved it. It took Madison and Sydney a bit of time to warm up to the idea, but they eventually got in on the sliding action. All the kids were great about taking turns and they just went down the slide over and over and over. Her is Jake, Ford, Sydney, Gabe, Izzie, Maddie and Madison.
 Izzie standing under the "shower." No way in a million years would she have done that last year!

 Izzie
 Maddie
 Madison and Sydney

 Ford. He was asking his mom to get out the water guns. But she only had a couple. He said, "Mom, I promise, really promise, I'll share!" How can you resist that?

 Gabe showing me his muscles.

 Jake
 Maddie and Izzie.

 Maddie and Sydney. At lunch, Sydney asked me, "Who was I playing with? Maddie or Izzie?" For the most part their friends can tell them apart, but sometimes they get them mixed up too.

 This should have been the first photo. Getting in line to go down the slide for the first time.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

MandyE_TwinTriumphs said...

That looks like SO much fun!!!  I don't think our girls would like the "shower"...but I'm glad to hear your girls at 4 1/2 have warmed up to something along those lines.

Tell the truth...did the adults go down the slide?  ;)  I have been rarely able to resist the temptation of the bouncy house (although we've never done one with water...but I'm sure I would be itching to try it myself, too!).