Thursday, June 28, 2012

Daddy's Hands

 Daddy and Izzie's hand
 Daddy, Maddie and Izzie

 Daddy and Maddie
 Izzie showing me a picture of a girl and and orange she drew.

 Maddie drew a bunch of hills and mountains, colored them, cut them out and taped them all together.

 Maddie showing me a musical instrument that she invented. She wants to grow up to be an inventor, a mather, dancer and flower hunter.

Izzie showing a girl and an apple. She's going to grow up to be an artist, dancer, flower hunter and a leaf investigator.

I love this giraffe that Izzie drew.

 Today we had a fun, busy day! We met Jake and Ford at the mall for a playdate and then we had a picnic in the car on the way to storytime. This is Izzie showing me her muscles at the mall.

Maddie posed and said, "take my picture mom!"
 
 
This evening, after dinner, the girls spotted two bunnies in our yard.

No comments: