Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Away

My weekend with the "girls" was so much fun! We had a really good time, hanging out, eating too much, crafting, and playing games. We stayed up way too late and we woke up way too early for vacation. But it was a great weekend and one I'll remember for a long time.
 Alison, Me and Melanie

 We ate so good. Homemade breakfast pizza.

 Fresh chicken salad with pine nuts and raspberries.

 Melanie playing at the Activity center

 Melanie working on her scrapbook.

 Alison working on her craft, an H for her last name, something she got the idea of from Pinterest.

 I kept giving Melanie lots of suggestions. I can't help it, I'm too bossy with crafts!

 Cutting out letters for a Valentine's Towel. (See the finished towel at www.facebook.com/dittdottdesigns.)

Alison's finished H.

The girls had a great time at Nanna's and with Daddy. They got to watch Cinderella with Nanna and Popo for the first time. My reported that Izzie was beyond herself with excitement, totally getting into the movie. Both girls loved it though. They reported that they played lots of legos with Popo and read books with Nanna. They told me Daddy fixed them chicken tenders for dinner, but they were different than my chicken tenders. They weren't too forthcoming with details of their weekend, but I did get the general impression that they had a good time!

1 comment:

rumpietump said...

Your weekend looks like so much fun! I've never left the kids. We try and something comes up. So glad you had a great time.