Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Photo Catch Up!

 At a playdate last week, we caught up on giving (and receiving) gifts from Christmas and Birthday that we didn't get to do before Christmas. Maddie and Izzie are opening gifts.

 Ford getting some help from his Momma opening up the towel I made him. Jake got a matching one.

 Maddie, Izzie and Madison.

 Jake is pulling Ford in a large Christmas package.

 Photos from Mema's house. Here I am sitting with one of my cousins. I am fully ashamed to say I'm not sure who. I think I have Darian, but I'm not 100%!

 John holding Daylynn (I think?) Izzie is peaking over his shoulder and Daylynn is trying to get a good look at Maddie.
 I was happy, but apparently my cousin was NOT.  I'm the oldest cousin at age 32, and this is the youngest cousin at age 5 months.

 Izzie, Maddie and Pepaw.

 Izzie (yes, she is wearing purple tights) and Maddie playing on my cousin Casie's trampoline.

 My cute hubby all "geeked" out in the corner he created for himself at Mema's house.

 Izzie and Maddie doing a bit of a science lesson with Mema.

 Time for the night-night story! Funny story about this room. It's very cute, the room reminds me of how a quaint bed and breakfast might look. Maddie at one point during the weekend says to me, "Momma, this room is not very pretty." I asked her why and she said, "EVERYTHING is white! The walls are white, the curtains are white, the sheets are WHITE. Maybe we can help Mema paint?" I asked her what color and she said, "Well.. I think rainbow is the only thing that is going to help THIS room."

 A few mornings ago, the girls and I curled up in front of the fireplace and we were all quietly reading our own books. The camera just happend to be right in front of me so I lazily took this shot of Izzie.

Decorating the mirrors we got from our friend Melanie! (Maddie and Izzie.)

No comments: