Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ditt Dott Designs

I love sewing and for Christmas this last year I made a lot of my friends and family personalized name towels and decorative pillows. Now I'm ready to start selling them. The towels make great towels for the pool or even as nap blankets for daycare. I can put any saying or design you want on the personalized decorative pillows. I started a facebook page for now to display some of my examples at www.facebook.com/dittdottdesigns. Please go "like" my page and consider ordering a towel or pillow!

The towels are $25 each.



 The pillows are $20-35 depending on the complexity of the design you want.

 This says: Grandma's House, Where cousins go to become best friends. Then it lists: Sammy, Maddie, Izzie, Sabrina, Lucy and Holly.


Mimi's house is where cousins go to become best friends: Macie, Alivia, Sydney and Madison.

Key Words: Personalized Pillow, Personalized Towel, Name Towel, Kid Towel

No comments: