Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Pictures

 Christmas Tree with Presents!

 Dancing to the 12 Days of Christmas. A tradition in our family. We always sing as much as we can remember every year before opening gifts. Pepaw always grumbles and Mema always reminds us by saying, "Remember how you used to sing that song all the way through just to annoy me?" That's our reminder to start it up! This year we made it all the way to 11 before we forgot the words. It's so much fun. The girls were dancing and everyone was having a good time.

 Popo.

 My sister's boyfriend Dylan, Izzie and Maddie.

 My hubs and I.

 Rhonda bought mom a HUGE cobalt blue flower pot. We told her to close her eyes so we could bring it out. Mom LOVES cobalt blue anything and this was such a pretty pot!

 She was so happy to see it!

 Pepaw and Rhonda. Mom bought her a necklace that said, "Just Breathe" on it. Perfect for my sis!

 Izzie and Maddie got a map of the United States from Nanna and Popo. Daddy is helping them put it together.

 I made Pepaw and Dylan Reinbeers. It tickled me to no end knowing that these guys would drink beer from a girl-y beer bottle.

 Dylan opening his Reinbeer.

 Mema and Pepaw checking out the 3D feature on our new TV. It was pretty funny watching them watch 3D.

Not pictured was the feast that the women put together. We made turkey, green bean casserole, dressing, brussel sprouts, rolls and a fail apple pie. We had such a great time working together in the kitchen. It was just so much fun having family hang out and having such a great time in my home. I thought hosting Christmas would stress me out, but it didn't. I loved every single moment of the day, it was one of the best Christmas celebrations I've had in a long time!

 Totally random, but wanted to put these up here. I made these cute personalized pillows for a friend to give to her mom and mother-in-law for Christmas. I hope to make/sell more of these!


No comments: