Sunday, November 27, 2011

More Snowmen

As I mentioned before, the girls want a Snowman Themed Birthday party so I figured that we'd go the homemade decorations route and make snowmen galore to decorate the house with. This is a "snowglobe" snowman. I taped a ziplock bag full of glitter to the inside of the snowmans tummy. This is the snowman I made as an example. Plus I wanted to have fun too!
 I bought this clear jar at Hobby Lobby on sale for $2.50 and painted him up to be a cute snowman, don't you think?

 This is Maddie's puff ball snowman.

 This one is Izzie's.

This is Maddie and Izzie's Snowglobe Snowmen. They did a lot of this themselves. I cut out the tummy hole & stapled the plates together. They did all the gluing of the pieces.

1 comment:

MandyE_TwinTriumphs said...

Those are great!  And how cute it will be to see snowmen all around...in all different shapes and sizes.  And I'm sure the girls will be so proud to show off their handiwork!