Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

I had a lot of fun with today's date today. I don't know why it tickled me but I loved the thought of 11/11/11. I even set my phone alarm for 11/11/11 at 11:11am so I wouldn't miss it! Then the other day I read that someone was going to make a wish at that time so I wanted to make a wish then too. I even got the girls in on it, but we need to work on their wishing skills. They both just wished for a cookie.

John's back in town, he left on Tuesday for a trip to Seattle. Mom was able to help out a bunch, but I'm still tired and glad he's back home. This afternoon I decided to get my bike out again and go for a bike ride. The weather was absolutely perfect for a leisurely bike ride on the trail in our neighborhood. I actually had to stop several times and take photos because everything was just so beautiful today! I wish I had my real camera with me instead of just my phone.

 This was Izzie and Maddie at storytime yesterday. Apparently the Thursday class is a lot smaller than the Wednesday one! There was only 8 or so kids in the class and Izzie and Maddie sat right up front. I guess with less kids they were more comfortable. Those are the librarians Ms. Veronica and Ms. Alyssa. 

 Photos from my bike ride....



No comments: