Monday, October 10, 2011

Visitor



Tonight, I went out after putting the girls down. I hadn't been out for more than twenty minutes and I get a call from John."There is a RABBIT in the house!" he said as I answer the phone. Apparently there was a bitty bunny under the girls dresser and they were very scared calling for him. He went up to check out what the matter was, thinking they saw a bug or something. Then he saw something furry and thought it was a mouse. He captured it in a shoebox, but as he was leaving their room, the bunny escaped the shoe box and disappeared down the hallway. John spent time looking for it, but couldn't find it anywhere.

When I got home, I went to see if I could find the bunny, because I know I wouldn't get much sleep knowing there is a poor defensive bunny with no food or water and a cat in my upstairs. Luckily I found him in the first place I looked. I got the cat carrier down and put him in it with some water, spinach, strawberries and carrot bits. I want to show him to the girls in the morning so they aren't scared. Of course, I want to keep him. I love all animals! I think he's young enough that he wouldn't have gotten rabies or any other funky disease. But it is another animal to take care of, so I'll think on it. He's just so little!

No comments: