Thursday, September 1, 2011

When I grow up....

On the way to gymnastics this morning we were talking about jobs. I was going over a lot of the people they knew and what their job was. We were talking about girls that had jobs and boys that had jobs. They don't realize that their coach or the librarian is working. When we go to the grocery store they don't think about the cashier is doing their job. So we were just talking about all the kinds of jobs that people do. Then I asked them what they wanted to do when they got older.

Izzie: I want to be a Mermaid Teacher. But when I'm teaching, I'll probably have to take my tail off. I wonder if Mrs. Mimi is a mermaid? (She was their swim teacher this summer.)

Maddie: I want to be a Princess Cinderella Doctor.

And there you have it.

No comments: