Saturday, August 20, 2011

A bit of our week.

 Maddie and Izzie snuggled up on the couch together. They've gotten to the point of telling me when they are cute and for me to go take a photo. I doubt I should be encouraging this, but they are right... they are too cute!

 Playdate at Alison's house the other day. We always have such a great time together. Alison set up a paperbag puppet for the kids and they had a great time making their puppets. Here is: Alison, Jake, Maddie, Izzie, Melanie, Sydney, Madison, and Ford.

 Ford and Jake watching Cars while the girls played with their race track. Sydney, Maddie and Izzie. Ford and Jake REALLY wanted to share their show with the girls and were upset when they all just wanted to play!

 Maddie and Izzie coloring their bears.

 Maddie and Mady playing race cars.

 Sydney showing me her bear.

 Mom and I went shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday. The girls got antsy in the cart (we were in the store a loooong time!) So I let them out. They were really great but when we got to the curtain section, playing hide and go seek was too irresistible! They thought they were completely hidden. Too funny!

While Mom and I were discussing the merits of various bedspreads I put the girls face to face like this. They thought that was pretty funny.

No comments: