Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Role Playing

We bought this fairy door at the Scarborough Faire back in May. I have had it leaning up against a wall. The other day, I came home from a meeting and saw little fairies peeking out from behind it! The girls put the fairies in their home.
 Izzie and Maddie having a princess wedding.


Maddie and Izzie reading at the library.
While I wait for my friend Luisa to come over to join me for a bike ride, I figured I'd put up a post. Today was a fun filled day with story time and an impromptu visit to Nanna's house. This morning went by in a poof, since we started off slow cuddling in my bed before heading down for breakfast. Before storytime the girls were playing with their fairies and princesses. I looked over a bit closer to see what they were doing and they had all of their princesses lined up in a "wedding." They even assigned positions. Beast was the photographer, Jasmine was the groom, the Frog Princess (I haven't seen that movie yet, so don't know her name!) was Carolyn. Dora and Boots were the flowergirls and some of the other princesses were bridesmaids. It was so incredibly cute!

No comments: