Saturday, July 16, 2011

A laid back Saturday

 Maddie cutting out squares to make a paper monster. Practicing our cutting skills!

Izzie cutting pieces for her monster too.
Today was a day that I thought was going to be super busy, but ended up mostly relaxed. I thought I was going to take the girls to a movie with my mom and sister for the first time, but we are actually doing that tomorrow. (I can't wait! We are taking the girls to see Winnie the Pooh, their first movie to see in a theater!) I'll definitely let you know how it goes. So we spent most of the morning, reading, cooking, playing and crafting. The girls painted some hearts they want to send to their cousin Casey because she sent them some mail last week. They also painted a picture frame that Nanna gave to them. Our biggest to-do of the day was a swim in mom's pool. When we got in the car it read 113 degrees. No, it's not THAT hot, but it almost feels like it. The swimming pool is starting to feel like a bathtub that's for sure. I think the actual temperature is 103 though.

No comments: