Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Failed trip to Splashpark

 Rockin my PAMOM gear. Yeah, it's pretty cool to see the logo I designed on things!

 Izzie and Maddie trying to be brave and go to the splash park.

 Nope, Izzie ran right back to me.

 I tried to go with them but she they just sat down and cried.

 Celebration park is pretty darn cool looking.

 Caught this cool photo of a rainbow.

 The girls just stood around until we had our picnic and finally left. Jake and Ford were at the park with us (and their mom, Alison) and they had a BLAST playing.

 The girls really loved their new orginzation system with all the little holes. It made the toy new again, they played for over an hour straight until I told them it was time for nap. They patiently worked with me to get all the pieces back in each spot.


 I went in to check on them and they had this set up going on. (It's a Disney Princess book, and they tried to match the characters but we don't have a few so they just subbed as necessary.)

Maddie and Izzie wanted to have their figurines on the "stage" but couldn't reach it so they went and go stools.

No comments: