Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Swim Lesson 180

 This was SO cute. Maddie and Izzie saw this shadow on the floor from our blinds and they said it looked like a ladder. They then proceeded to pretend to climb it and dance all over it.

 Maddie and Izzie "climbing" the shadow ladder.

 Izzie dancing on the shadow ladder.

 Maddie brought me the jewels yesterday morning and said she wanted to "Do a Project." I looked around the house for something for them to glue and saw these two old candles. I figured, why not?

 Izzie.
 Third day of swim class: Maddie

 Izzie

 Maddie
 Maddie
 Izzie
 Izzie
Izzie about to jump in.

Today's swim class was a complete 180 from the previous two days! The girls didn't shed one single tear. Izzie answered a question from Mimi in the safety talk before class and they walked around the entire pool without me holding their hands. Then John stopped by on his lunch break from work and the girls saw him. I don't know if that helped or what, but they were excellent! I love how this is pretty much a private lesson. They have one teacher for the two of them. Each girl waited very patiently waiting for her turn and they did everything the instructor said. They even bent down and put their heads under water to pick up an object off one of the stairs. Both girls said their favorite part of class was going under water and that they did not have a least favorite part. I can't believe the progress in three days! I tell you, Ms. Mimi, is amazing!

No comments: