Sunday, June 5, 2011

Spend the Night at Nanna's and Popo's.

Last night the girls went to Nanna and Popo's house to spend the night. No reason in particular, but it was nice to have a quiet night at home with John and the girls sure were excited to go spend the night away. I thought there was going to be swimming involved, but apparently they had so much fun riding their tricycles that they didn't end up going in the pool. I'm sure there was lots of other adventures because I was getting text messages from Mom way, way past their bedtime. But I guess spending the night at the grandma's house entails a bit of spoiling!

















Maddie and Izzie getting ready to go to Nanna and Popo's house for the night.
Before Maddie could get in the car she saw a "blow" flower. She had to run and get it for me.

  
Izzie using all her strong "musk-les!" to carry her very heavy pillow. (Considering they each packed three loveys and a special blanket in their pillow cases, they were pretty heavy!)
Maddie carrying her pillowcase and her backpack in.

Maddie and Izzie. Izzie said, "You sure do take a lot of pictures Momma! You'll see me tomorrow!"

No comments: