Monday, June 27, 2011

A bit of a photo catch up.

 Izzie making a funny face the last day of gymnastics at Canyon Creek.

 Maddie making a goofy face too.

 Izzie and Maddie looking over at Gabe.

 Impromptu picnic while the kitchen floor was getting cleaned by scooba our mopping robot!

 Izzie and Maddie attending a preschool co-op that my friend Luisa started at the library.

Izzie modeling a funny hat that Nanna bought.
Izzie and Maddie.

I emptied my camera this morning and was surprised to see photos from last Monday! I usually empty my camera at least once a day! I guess that shows how busy last week really was. This week is going to be a much slower pace. A few errands today, nothing tomorrow, story time on Wednesday, no plans yet for Thursday. Friday evening is the rehearsal dinner for our friend's John and Carolyn's wedding that is on Saturday! John is off on Thursday and Friday making this an even shorter week for us. I'm looking forward to a more laid back pace after last weeks exciting adventures!

No comments: